Ting Stadium – Holly Springs, NC – May 24th – 30th, 2019
The Official 2019 NCBA DI World Series Bracket has been released!
The 2019 NCBA D1 WS Field is set!
Ting Stadium will host the 2019 NCBA DI World Series.
Homewood Suites will once again serve as the Official Host Hotel of the 2019 NCBA DI World Series.
The Official 2019 NCBA DI World Series Logo
Official Title Sponsor: GMA Supply. The National Club Baseball Association, thanks GMA Supply for their support of the 2019 NCBA Division I World Series. Without their support this event would not be possible!
Official Lunch Sponsor: Zaxby’s, located at 101 Grand Hill Place in Holly Springs, NC is proud to once again serve as the Official Lunch Sponsor of the 2019 NCBA DI World Series. All players and fans alike will receive 15% off their order. To obtain discount, fans can show their ticket back, while the World Series Participating teams can show the backs of their tournament credentials!
Richard Miller will once again serve as the official photographer of the 2019 NCBA DI World Series. The 2019 NCBA DI World Series will be the 3rd year in a row that Richard has served as the official photographer. You can check out all his work here. Photos of your favorite player and team will be available for purchase at the event.
Attendance and Travel Information
Holly Springs, NC
For more information about Holly Springs and the surrounding area and attractions, check out the official website of Holly Springs, NC.
If your trip to the NCBA World Series requires you to fly, Raleigh Durham International Airport (RDU) is less than 30 min from Ting Stadium. Visit Raleigh-Durham International Airport for more details.
Whether needing vans to get your team to the NCBA World Series or simply picking up a car at the Raleigh-Durham airport, consider booking with Avis, the official rental car sponsor of the NCBA.
Host Hotel – Homewood Suites – Cary, North Carolina – 555 Crossroads Blvd, Cary, NC. 27518
The NCBA is thrilled to announce that Homewood Suites in Cary, North Carolina will once again serve as the official host hotel for the 2019 NCBA DI World Series. Homewood Suites will house all eight World Series Participants. This beautiful, brand new property is only minutes from the field. They will offer our teams extremely discounted rates which include a complimentary breakfast and complimentary evening socials with free drinks and food. Homewood Suites is offering Teams a rate of $113/night (4 person max occupancy) and each room features a King bed with a Queen sleeper sofa and a full kitchen. Once a team qualifies for the 2019 Division I World Series, a credit card authorization form and a rooming list template will be sent to them to fill out.
Check out the official Press Release to see all the details!
Fan Group Block
Multiple Group Blocks have been set up with hotel properties throughout the area. Both the DoubleTree and Hilton Garden Inn are located in same parking lot and they are just steps away from the official host hotel where the eight participating teams are staying at. The Hampton Inn and Suites in Holly Springs is a great option for fans wanting to be close to Ting Stadium being that it is less than a 10 minute drive to the ballpark. To book your rooms click on any of the links below or call the hotel directly and mention the specific group code.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Cary: 500 Caitboo Avenue, Cary, NC. 27518. 919-239-4777. Discounted rate is $119 per night. Block runs out on May 19th. Group Code: CBA.
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary: 131 Columbus Avenue, Cary, NC. 27518. 919-377-0440. Discounted rate is $119 per night. Block runs out May 19th. Group Code: NCB.
Hampton Inn & Suites: 1050 South Main Street, Holly Springs, NC. 27540. 919-552-7610. Discounted rate is $119 per night. Block runs out May 17th. Group Code: NCB.
Plug these addresses into your GPS to help you navigate around Holly Springs during your visit to the NCBA National Championship:
- Venue – Ting Stadium (formerly know as North Main Athletic Complex) – 1151 N Main Street, Holly Springs, NC. 27540
- Hospital – Western Wake Medical Center (WakeMed Cary Hospital) – 1900 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary, NC. 27518.
- Host Hotel – Homewood Suites, Cary NC – 555 Crossroads Blvd, Cary, NC. 27518
Tickets to the NCBA DI World Series will be available at Ting Stadium the day of the game. NO PRESALE. Prices for a day pass are $15 for Adults, $10 for Students, $5 for Seniors and Children 12 and under. Tournament Passes will also be available for purchase. Prices for tournament passes are $35 for Adults, $25 for Students, and $15 for Seniors and Children 12 and under. Ticket prices are subject to change. Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted.
Game Day Program
The Official Game Day Program will be available for purchase on game days at Ting Stadium.
While in Holly Springs enjoying the NCBA World Series, consider some of our recommendations of where to go for good food and good fun.
Shopping, Dining, Attractions:
- Zaxby’s – OFFICIAL LUNCH SPONSOR. 101 Grand Hill Place, Holly Springs, NC. 27540. (919) 262-0432
- Carolina Brewing Company – 140 Thomas Mill Road, Holly Springs, NC. 27540 – (919) 557-BEER
- Bombshell Beer Company – 120 Quantum Street, Holly Springs, NC. 27540 – (919) 823-1933
- My Way Tavern – 301 W. Center Street, Holly Springs, NC. 27540 – (919) 285-2412
- Niche Wine Lounge – 109 N. Main Street, Holly Springs, NC. 27540 – (919) 552-2300
- Holly Springs Towne Center – NC Highway 55 & New Hill Road, Holly Springs, NC. 27540
- Acme Pizza Co. – 204 Village Walk Drive, Holly Springs, NC. 27540 – (919) 552-8800
- Bass Lake Draft House – 124 Bass Lake Road, Holly Springs, NC. 27540 – (919) 567-3251
- The Mason Jar Tavern – 114 Grand Hill Place, Holly Springs, NC. 27540 – (919) 964-5060
Continue to check back, more information will be added as it becomes available. To see more area shopping, dining and attractions, be sure to check out the Official Raleigh, NC Tourism site: VISIT RALEIGH. We look forward to seeing you in Holly Springs!
During the NCBA DI World Series, fans not in attendance will have the opportunity to watch and listen to a live simulcast of the tournament games over the internet as well as real time statistical game tracker.
Follow the LIVE Simulcast of each NCBA DI World Series Game featuring “The Voice of CollClubSports” Ryan Norris. Tune in Here!
Follow the LIVE Stat Cast of each NCBA DI World Series HERE.
Marucci Longball Challenge
It was an exciting event under the lights as the 2019 Marucci Longball Challenge took place on Saturday, May 25th at 7pm! Tommy Kim of the University of North Texas took home a handful of prizes after his tremendous performance at the dish. Tommy was not only down one in the final round, he was also down to his last out. On the final swing of the night he blasted a walk off “moneyball” to officially take home the title!
- See the full results of the 2019 NCBA Marucci Longball Challenge HERE.
- Download the NCBA Marucci Longball Challenge Rules HERE.
- Applications to compete in the 2019 NCBA Marucci Longball Challenge must be submitted no later than May 1st, 2019 in order to be considered. Download the MLBC Application HERE.
- Check out the history and results of previous Longball Challenge results HERE.