Ting Stadium will host the 2017 and 2018 NCBA DI World Series.
Homewood Suites announced as Official Host Hotel for the 2018 NCBA DI World Series.
GMA SUPPLY RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR FOR 2018 DI WORLD SERIES Check it out!
2018 NCBA DI WORLD SERIES LOGO UNVEILED! Check it out!
Official Title Sponsor: GMA Supply
Attendance and Travel Information
Holly Springs, NC
For more information about Holly Springs and the surrounding area and attractions, check out the official website of Holly Springs, NC.
If your trip to the NCBA World Series requires you to fly, Raleigh Durham International Airport (RDU) is less than 30 min from North Main Athletic Complex. Visit Raleigh-Durham International Airport for more details.
Whether needing vans to get your team to the NCBA World Series or simply picking up a car at the Raleigh-Durham airport, consider booking with Avis, the official rental car sponsor of the NCBA.
Host Hotel – Homewood Suites – Cary, North Carolina – 555 Crossroads Blvd, Cary, NC. 27518
The NCBA is thrilled to announce that Homewood Suites in Cary, North Carolina has been selected as the official host hotel for the 2018 NCBA DI World Series. Homewood Suites will house all eight World Series Participants. This beautiful, brand new property is only minutes from the field. They will offer our teams extremely discounted rates which include a complimentary breakfast and complimentary evening socials with free drinks and food. Homewood Suites is offering Teams a rate of $110/night (4 person max occupancy) and each room features a King bed with a Queen sleeper sofa and a full kitchen. Once a team qualifies for the 2018 Division I World Series, a credit card authorization form and a rooming list template will be sent to them to fill out.
Fan Group Block
The NCBA has also set up a fan block at both the Hilton Garden Inn in Cary, NC (131 Columbus Avenue) and the DoubleTree in Cary, NC (500 Caitboo Avenue). Both properties are right down the street (less than a quarter mile) from the official host hotel, Homewood Suites. The discounted rate is $119 per night.
Fans can contact the Hilton Garden Inn at 919-377-0440 or the DoubleTree at 919-239-4777 and mention group block name “NCBA World Series.” The fan block runs out on 5/15/18 at 11:59pm EST.
Check out the official Press Release to see all the details!
Plug these addresses into your GPS to help you navigate around Holly Springs during your visit to the NCBA National Championship:
- Venue – Ting Stadium (formerly know as North Main Athletic Complex) – 1151 N Main Street, Holly Springs, NC. 27540
- Hospital – Western Wake Medical Center (WakeMed Cary Hospital) – 1900 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary, NC. 27518.
- Host Hotel – Homewood Suites, Cary NC – 555 Crossroads Blvd, Cary, NC. 27518
Tickets to the NCBA DI World Series will be available at North Main Athletic Complex the day of the game. NO PRESALE. Prices for a day pass are $15 for Adults, $10 for Students, $5 for Seniors and Children 12 and under. Tournament Passes will also be available for purchase. Prices for tournament passes are $35 for Adults, $25 for Students, and $15 for Seniors and Children 12 and under. Ticket prices are subject to change. Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted.
Game Day Program
The Official Game Day Program will be available for purchase on game days at Ting Stadium.
While in Holly Springs enjoying the NCBA World Series, consider some of our recommendations of where to go for good food and good fun.
Shopping, Dining, Attractions:
- Carolina Brewing Company – 140 Thomas Mill Road, Holly Springs, NC. 27540 – (919) 557-BEER
- Bombshell Beer Company – 120 Quantum Street, Holly Springs, NC. 27540 – (919) 823-1933
- My Way Tavern – 301 W. Center Street, Holly Springs, NC. 27540 – (919) 285-2412
- Niche Wine Lounge – 109 N. Main Street, Holly Springs, NC. 27540 – (919) 552-2300
- Holly Springs Towne Center – NC Highway 55 & New Hill Road, Holly Springs, NC. 27540
- Acme Pizza Co. – 204 Village Walk Drive, Holly Springs, NC. 27540 – (919) 552-8800
- Bass Lake Draft House – 124 Bass Lake Road, Holly Springs, NC. 27540 – (919) 567-3251
- The Mason Jar Tavern – 114 Grand Hill Place, Holly Springs, NC. 27540 – (919) 964-5060
Continue to check back, more information will be added as it becomes available. To see more area shopping, dining and attractions, be sure to check out the Official Raleigh, NC Tourism site: VISIT RALEIGH. We look forward to seeing you in Holly Springs!
During the NCBA DI World Series, fans not in attendance will have the opportunity to listen to a live play by play broadcast of the tournament games over the internet as well as real time statistical game tracker.
Follow the LIVE Play by Play of each NCBA DI World Series Game featuring “The Voice of CollClubSports” Ryan Norris. Listen Here!
Follow the LIVE Stat Cast of each NCBA DI World Series HERE.
DeMarini Longball Challenge
On May 26th, at 7:00pm EST, the NCBA and DeMarini will host the DeMarini Longball Challenge where 16 of the NCBA’s top homerun hitters will compete to become the 2018 DeMarini Longball Champion. Matt Sanchez of the University of Central Florida is the defending champion and will be competing in the 2018 event to defend his title. The winner of the DeMarini Longball Challenge will take home several prizes, with the most exciting being a custom DeMarini Baseball Bat that the winner gets to design.
- Download the NCBA DeMarini Longball Challenge Rules here
- Applications to compete in the 2018 NCBA DeMarini Longball Challenge must be submitted no later than May 1st, 2018 in order to be considered. Download the DLBC Application here.
- Check out the history and results of previous DeMarini Longball Challenge results Here.